Lucca enjoys an extensive territory either very near to the Walls, on the plain as well as on the hills and mountains or at the beach. There are numerous choices for all tastes, seasons, events, fitness and gourments where Maria can guide you.
- Le Antiche Ville della Lucchesia (Ancient Villas of Lucca)
- Montecarlo (Middle-Age village)
- La Versilia (at the beach Viareggio-Forte dei Marmi)
- Lago di Massaciuccoli (lake and natural reserve)
- Villa Puccini at Torre del Lago (The Maestro’s favourite residence)
- Pietrasanta and the marble quarries at Carrara.
And then unknown spots, hidden locations in the mountains or hills: what tourist guides call the ‘Minor Tuscany’, but what Maria considers as true and charming locations.
Maria’s guided tours are relaxing, made of small walks, ‘caffé’ stops and for those who are interested in art, she loves taking tourists to art exhibitions and workshops of skilled artisans and artists around Lucca.