Lucca is one of the very few small towns in Italy that has a monthly calendar of Events set up and promoted by the City Town Hall. So, to answer to the very common question: “Which is the best period to visit Lucca?” The answer is: 'Always!' You will be surprised of the number of options Lucca offers during the year.
According to your preferences and needs Maria, as a tourist guide, can help you choose a holiday, a short visit or an excursion certainly unforgettable because tailor-made. Maria’s intent is always the same: make you come back to Lucca.
- VIAREGGIO CARNIVAL - February
- ANTICHE CAMELIE DELLA LUCCHESIA - March
- VERDEMURA - April
- FLOWER FAIR OF SAINT ZITA - April - in Piazza Anfiteatro
- INTERNATIONAL CHESS TOURNAMENT - June
- LUCCA SUMMER FESTIVAL - July